The Martin RUSH MH 10 Beam FX is a compact 60W RGBW LED Beam moving head fixture with an independent, built-in LED ring. With 24 individually-controllable RGB LEDs surrounding a central beam lens, the RUSH MH 10 FX offers a variety of exciting visual effect possibilities at an affordable price.
The Martin RUSH MH 10 Beam FX uses a collimator lens design, creating a striking, high-intensity look on stage. The OSRAM OSTAR LEDs on the MH 10 Beam offers excellent color mixing with Martin MAC Aura, RUSH MH 6, and RUSH Par 2 fixtures. Independent control of the ring LEDs also allows the fixture to easily blend into on-stage LED video elements.
Other features include continuous pan and tilt and lightweight build, providing a number of interesting rigging possibilities and high-speed looks. The Martin RUSH MH 10 is a perfect fit for nightlife, houses of worship, cruise ships and small-to-medium touring and rental customers.
- Bright 60 W Osram RGBW LED engine
- Collimator lens with tight 4.5° beam angle
- Ambient glow ring with 24 individually pixel-controllable RGB LEDs
- Electronic dimming and Strobe
- Temperature-controlled fan cooling
- Unlimited Pan & Tilt rotating
- 3 + 5 pin XLR DMX connection
- Neutrik TRUE 1 in and thru socket
- Compact size—L: 275 x W: 188 x H: 325 mm / L: 10.8 x W: 7.4 x H: 12.8 in
- Low weight—7.5 kg/16.5 lbs.
- Beam color mixing: RGBW
- Ring color mixing: RGB, grouped or individual control of 24 cells
- Virtual color wheel: 33 color presets, virtual color wheel rotation effects, random color (independent in beam and ring)
- Pre-programmed effects: FX (effect macros) in ring with variable speed and direction of sequences, synchronization and chases across multiple fixtures
- Dimming: 0-100%, coarse and fine control (independent in beam and ring)
- Electronic shutter effect: Strobe effect, pulse effects, instant open and blackout (independent in beam and ring)
- Pan: 540°
- Tilt: 270°
- Pan and tilt rotation effect: Constant, variable speed and direction