Ion Xe provides complete control of conventional and moving lights, LEDs and media servers. It supports multiple users with partitioned parameter control and full backup, multiple playback faders and cue lists in a tracking, move-fade environment. The desk includes backlit buttons.
• 2,048 or 12,288 outputs
• 16,000 control channels (any number from 1 - 99,999)
• Up to 99 discrete users
• Partitioned control • Master playback pair with motorized 100mm faders
• User-definable direct selects
• Four discrete palette types (IFCB) • Presets function as “all palette”
• Effects provide dynamic relational and absolute progressive behavior
• Central information area (CIA) accesses the browser and other controls
• Four pageable encoders for non-intensity parameter control
• Configurable high-density channel display, with format and flexi-channel modes
• Up to six abstract color spaces, tinting, spectrum and fade path tools.
• User configurable, interactive Magic Sheets
• ETCNet2 and Net3 (powered by ACN), Art-Net and Avab® UDP network output protocols
• Show import from Obsession, Express, Expression®, Emphasis®, Congo®, Cobalt®, Grand MA1, Grand MA2, Avab Safari and Strand 500/300 Series
• Two individually configurable Ethernet ports
• Multiple MIDI and/or SMPTE TimeCode Inputs, Analog/Serial Inputs, OSC transmit/recieve
• Virtual Media Server function for pixel mapped effects, images, animations
For full product specification click here.
Please note that this product is POA and any orders received will not be fulfilled.