Unmatched depth in a system that speaks your language and uses logical programming syntax. Ti’s large, articulating multitouch displays give you ample real estate for Magic Sheets. With discrete user workspaces, Ti adapts easily to the needs of programmers, designers, ALDs, and stage managers – all at the same time.
Eos Titanium (or “Ti”) is ETC’s flagship lighting control desk, with powerful hardware, easy-to-navigate software, and the right tools to realize art within the tight timetable of professional productions. Ti speaks the language of light, with no complicated command syntax to get in the way of your design.
Ti features large-format, articulating multitouch displays with substantial programming surface. It also offers a dedicated multitouch encoder display, 20 user-definable buttons, a backlit keyboard, motorized faders, multiple USB and video ports – everything to make the experience of designing and programming a breeze.
The desk’s common-sense syntax is consistent and predictable, so anyone – novices and professionals alike – can quickly get down to business. With Ti, you can work from either an abstract concept of a design to a straightforward command sequence, thinking less about the mechanics of the system and more about the look of your show. The command line is fully integrated with direct selects and magic sheets, allowing you to work seamlessly from the keypad and the touchscreen controls.
Ti’s revolutionary referenced marking function takes the agony out of presetting lights. What you need most quickly is immediately available, and all supporting information (discrete timing, absolute data, source of current data) is found fast and easily. Necessary features aren’t buried under layers – what you need is right within reach.
When you combine Ti’s solid-state hard drive with networked backups, you get the most reliable lighting system possible. There is no need to install expensive switches, because Ti uses 10/100 MB networks. Designers no longer have to sacrifice their needs for those of programmers, because each device on a Ti system can have a discrete workspace. Partitioned control provides a safe and effective method for multiple programmers to build content into a show file. Designers, programmers and electricians must work across venue types with equal ease, and your desk must, too.
Ti also speaks your language. It supports localization, so you can work in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian or Chinese (Simplified and Traditional).
With Ti, powerful doesn’t have to be difficult.
Please note that this product is POA and any orders received will not be fulfilled.
- 10,000 channels (devices)
- 4,096; 8,192; 12,288; or 16,384 outputs/parameters
- Dedicated master playback fader pair
- 10 definable motorized faders, with 30 pages of control
- 20 user-definable buttons
- 999 cue lists
- 200 active playbacks
- 300 submasters
- Dedicated pan/tilt encoders, four pageable encoders
- Two articulating 17” LCD multitouch displays
- Supports three external DVI/SVGA monitors; can be single- or multitouch
- High-density live and blind displays
- Virtual Media Server Control with Stock Content (user images may be imported)
- Device discovery and troubleshooting via RDM
- ETC Sensor® CEM+, CEM3™ and FDX dimmer feedback and controls
- User-definable channel and control layouts
- ETCNet3™ (ACN based), ETCNet2™, Artnet and Avab® UPD protocol output
- Integrated keyboard drawer with USB ports
- Two individually configurable network ports
- Backlit keyboard
- Multiple MIDI and SMPTE Inputs
- Client/server networking and synchronized backup
- Client and Offline programming on PC (Windows 7 or XP) and native on Macintosh (Intel only, OS X)
- Data-laundering from Obsession™, Express™, Expression®, Emphasis®, Congo®, Transtechnik NT, Avab VLC and Strand 500/300 series show files via ASCII
- 12 discrete online users with partitioned control
- Two 802.af-compliant PSE Ethernet ports, individually configurable