Spread your programming Wing! When the fast-paced production world calls for hands-on control, the Eos® Programming Wing provides a portable home-base for the programmer on the move. The wing uses the familiar Gio® desk layout, so you can get to work immediately – no need to hunt for keys. With the Programming Wing, you get the freedom of mobile programming without missing out on control features. Each wing includes playback and fader controls, parameter encoders, level and rate controls as well as DMX512-A/RDM and MIDI In/Out outputs. It is compact enough move from room to room in a venue or to take on the road with your ETCnomad™ or ETCnomad Puck™.
The Eos Programming Wing is not just for lighting nomads. Wing are VESA-mountable for temporary or permanent installation backstage, in a rack, or on a tech table. Simply connect your wing to an Eos/Ion® Remote Processor Unit or Remote Video Interface to create a remote programming station anywhere in your venue.
- Compatible with ETCnomad and ETCnomad Puck mini controllers, Ion® and Eos RPUs, RVI and RVI3*
- Full main playback controls, fader controls, level and rate wheels
- Complete backlit programming facepanel from Gio
- Four rotary parameter encoders with toggle controls
- Two DMX512-A/RDM outputs, MIDI In/Out, Remote Trigger and Worklight connections
- Ships with required external power supply. The wing will not function when connected by USB alone.
* Important notes: RPUs and RVIs must be Windows 7-based to use with the Programming Wing. They are not compatible with Windows XP devices. To support the programming wing, ETCnomad must be used on a PC with Windows 7 or higher, or a Mac with OSX Mavericks or higher. The Eos Programming wing cannot be used with any Eos family control device with a dedicated facepanel.