Delivery and returns
Please view the StageSuperstore delivery and returns policy.
The delivery cost at StageSuperstore is determined by the size and weight of your order, and it will be clearly specified in your shopping basket. Please note that certain items may not be available for immediate placement in the basket due to varying shipping costs, particularly concerning our staging and internally wired bars (IWBs).
Our standard delivery service begins at £12.50 (ex VAT) and can be tracked upon request. For specific regions such as the Scottish Islands, select areas of the UK, and Northern Ireland, delivery charges may be subject to adjustment.
Smaller deliveries, including makeup and other eligible items, will be dispatched via postal service which begins from £6 (ex VAT).
Please be aware that deliveries are not scheduled for weekends (unless prior arrangements have been made with StageSuperstore) or English Bank Holidays.
We hope you will be happy with your purchase, but if you are not, you have the right to cancel your purchase within 14 days from the day of delivery. The following conditions must be met:
- You must write or email us with your intention.
- Goods must not have been used.
- Any additional products that were included in the box, must also be returned, eg batteries, Remote Controls, Instructions etc.
- Packaging must be undamaged and complete.
- The goods must arrive back to us in the same condition they left us. You may wish to consider insuring the goods.
- The cost of sending the goods back to us will be at your own expense.
If these conditions are not met, we reserve the right to refuse a refund.
We are unable to offer a refund on custom-made products, made to order products (gobos, flat kits, curtains & slash/shimmer products) & cut materials unless they are faulty.